Orange County, CA
Accessory Dwelling Units
ADU – JADU – Garage Conversions
General Building Contractor
Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) Information
For the city of Garden Grove, CA
An Accessory Dwelling Unit (also known as (“granny suite” or “ADU” and “guest house”) is an attached or detached residential unit, or dwelling built on the same parcel or land as an existing primary single-family home. The ADU is to provide full private living accommodations for one or more people, including permanent provisions for living, sleeping, eating, cooking, and sanitation. In essence, it’s a small home on your land in your back yard or where ever the city of Garden Grove will allow it to be built.
ORANGE COUNTY ADU COMPANY
If you are looking for an ADU construction company for your home in Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Anaheim, or anywhere in the O.C., we can help. We specialize in getting ADU plans approved through the city building department and building your accessory dwelling unit for a budget you can afford.
A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ADU CONTRACTOR
- Make sure the company is local
- It’s best to hire a Design-Build contractor
- Get a guaranteed price in writing
referenceson the contractor or company.
- Click Here for a lot More Info
When you call us, you will speak with Keith, the owner of Orange County Construction. He will come out to your home and meet with you one-on-one. Keith will also be doing your design-build
WHY HIRE ORANGE COUNTY CONSTRUCTION?
- You will work with the owner of the company from start till finish.
- We do all the designs and engineering for you.
- We will make sure your project has all the permits with the city.
- Your project will be done on time for the price we gave you in writing.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE
No Obligations, No Money, No High-Pressure Sales!
ORANGE COUNTY CONSTRUCTION
7341 Garden Grove Blvd. Ste. B,
Garden Grove CA 92841
Rancho Santa Margarita
Orange County, CA